Monday, November 10, 2008

The world tour of bathrooms....


It's official - my girlies are growing up :(
Thanks to Dum-Dum pops and all Barbara Jean's hard work - the girls are basically daytime potty trained, at least for number one... lol
We've now entered a period that I like to refer to as "the world tour of bathrooms." I remember this from Justin - like it was yesterday. This is a little period we go through where almost everywhere we go, we suddenly have to go "potty." Only we really don't - we just act like we do so we can go scope out the bathroom. I feel like a jerk complaining - we're on the tail end of diapers and I could not be happier. I'm sure our trash man can't wait to stop picking up stinky diapers times two :)
NICE job girls!!! Now we just need to work on the number two's... baby steps.
I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Job Cheryl! I've been on the potty training wagon for 6 months now and I am so ready for them to be trained already!