Thursday, May 29, 2008

My little buddy....


So my little buddy turned six today....

WOW!

I cannot believe it's been six years. I remember so vividly going to the hospital the night before he was born so I could be induced the next day (I believe five days past my due date) - and having him whisked off right after he was born, to the NICU.

Justin - you are becoming a little man :( while I am sad to see you get so old I am happy to see what a great kid you have blossomed into - of course we have our moments but you are a GREAT kid and I am so thankful everyday that you are healthy and happy.

Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives. You're a wonderful big brother and son - and mommy loves you more than you will ever know....
The only thing I wish I could go back and change is the fact that I did not "go digital" until after your first birthday so I don't have tons of great snapshots of you as an infant - you were so stinkin cute! LOVE YOU ~ mommy

No comments: